In this episode of the Radiant Astrology podcast, I’ll be discussing the upcoming ingress of Saturn into Capricorn with my special guest, musician and evolutionary astrologer Ari Moshe Wolfe.
Saturn, Lord Karma, returns home to it’s rulership of Capricorn after a 29 year journey through the zodiac. This Winter Solstice (Summer Solstice in the Southern Hemisphere) Saturn will conjunct the Sun at 0 degrees Capricorn inviting in a sense of gravity to our Earthly experience. We can expect a more pure form of Saturn here and Ari Moshe and I explore the possibilities with this experience.
In this episode, we discuss:
– The transit of Saturn in Capricorn from December 19, 2017 to March 2020.
– Lessons as Saturn wraps up it’s transit of Sagittarius.
– The significance of the December 21st Solstice with the Sun conjunct Saturn.
– Aligning with the Saturn gifts of maturity, boundaries, discipline and groundedness.
– Pluto in Capricorn on it’s own South Node and it’s relationship to Saturn’s transit.
– Why now is the right time to get stronger with Saturn.
Ari Moshe Wolfe is a musician, astrologer and intuitive guide. With honesty and compassion he assists others in seeing their own lives clearly and aligning more firmly with their soul’s evolutionary direction. He uses his voice in song as well as in the transmission of sound to penetrate and access all the crevices and places within us craving more attention and freedom. He is trained in the paradigm of Evolutionary Astrology as taught by Jeffrey Wolf Green and has been writing and teaching for many years. Ari Moshe offers personal and group sessions, combining his astrology knowledge with his intuitive wisdom and sound medicine. Learn more about him at www.arimoshe.com.
Join me on Tuesday, Dec 19th for 2018 Designing Destiny, a free online workshop on creating an inspiring vision for the New Year in alignment with the astrological shifts. Register here for the free workshop.
For more on the New Paradigm Community’s free webinar on Saturn on December 23rd, sign up for the Pele Report newsletter here.
Listen to the podcast on iTunes or on the player below.